To Export customers from your online store to Peachtree follow several steps of the wizard:
1. Select Export Customers to Peachtree Accounting option and click next to proceed.
2. Export Preview allows you to filter your data by any parameter. Note that all customers listed here will be exported to Peachtree.
You can use native greed filters (click on column headings) and sorting in order to filter or rearrange items. Filters will affect the result of export.
3. The next step allows you to connect to your Peachtree database.
If Peachtree is not running at the moment it will start after you click Login button. Please, note that you may need to allow access from Peachtree integration plug-in to Sage Peachtree.
Please, check if Peachtree asks any confirmation (it will pop up automatically if it's needed) and proceed.
4. Map Customer step allows you to map products from your Store to appropriate items from Peachtree either automatically or manually.
Attention! Export process will start, when you press "Next" Button! Proceed only if all options are set correctly, otherwise press "Back" Button and check all once more!5. On the last step you can see detailed export log - the list of created/modified items, exported customers list and errors if there are any.
6. After that you can check the result in Peachtree Accounting:
2. Quick Start Guide >