To Export orders from your online store to Peachtree follow several steps of the wizard:
1. Select Export Orders to Peachtree Accounting option and click next to proceed.
2. Export Preview allows you to filter your data by any parameter. Note that all orders listed here will be exported to Peachtree. You can use native greed filters (click on column headings) and sorting
in order to filter or rearrange items. Filters will affect the result of export.
3. The next step allows you to connect to your Peachtree database. Import options may affect the results. Please, read and check your selection carefully.
If Peachtree is not running at the moment it will start after you click Login button. Please, note that you may need to allow access from Peachtree integration plug-in to Sage Peachtree.
Please, check if Peachtree asks any confirmation (it will pop up automatically if it's needed) and proceed.
4. "Map Customers" step allows you to map customers from your Store to appropriate items from Peachtree either automatically or manually.
5. "Map Products" step allows you to map products from your Store to appropriate items from Peachtree either automatically or manually.
In order to map products manually, simply click on any store product field and select one from the drop-down.
Attention! Export process will start, when you press "Next" Button! Proceed only if all options are set correctly, otherwise press "Back" Button and check everything once more!6. On the last step you can see detailed export log - the list of created/modified items, exported product list and errors if there are any.
7. After that you can check the result in Peachtree Accounting
2. Quick Start Guide >